Flipkart Add

GOOGLE SEARCH

Custom Search

Amazon Add

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

CHARMI MADE A MISTAKE


Charmy, who was on an all-time low after tasting six successive failures in the last two years. ‘I was expecting a lot from my last three films (16 Days, Manorama & Kavya’s Dairy), which, I thought, would establish back me in Tollywood. But unfortunately, they fizzled out.’
Charmi feels that she needs to reinvent herself again, as she has the image of an actress who does powerful women-oriented films. She confesses that she has made ‘a big mistake by overdoing skin show.’ Says she, ‘I was just 13 when I came into the industry.

I have exposed a lot, which I’m regretting now. It all happened because I was innocent.’She points out an incident when a still photographer of a film climbed a tree to get a top-angle shot without her knowledge and got a revealing look of hercleavage, which was highlighted in the posters! Says the peeved actress
‘Skin show is all about camera angles, and from my experience, it can be done aesthetically with a filmmaker whom you can trust. Otherwise, it will become vulgar.’

0 comments:

click here

flag counter

free counters

RECENT POSTS!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

select your own job!!!

Jobs by Careerjet

You May Also Like These........!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons