Japan's Tsunami HD Pictures
JAPANS EARTHQUAKE UNSEEN HD PICTURES AND FULL DETAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!Several organizations are offering support to help victims of the Japan Earthquake and Pacific Tsunami relief.do you want to help CLICK HERE powered by www.realtwister.blogspot.com.
Nokia Windows Phone 7
Nokia Windows Phone 7 Smartphones, the first of Nokia WP7 Smartphone’s concept design photo has hit the internet today. Tech blogengadget published this photo yesterday which gives an idea of what actually Nokia-Microsoft are going to deliver in future ..........powered by varmas ---->www.realtwister.blogspot.com.
WORLD TOP MOST BIKES
Replace these every slider sentences with your featured post descriptions.Go to Blogger edit html and find these sentences.Now replace these with your own descriptions.This theme is published by varmas - www.realtwister.blogspot.com.
rock melt browser
RockMelt launched its new browser in private beta last November, it was greeted with an avalanche of press. RockMelt is a new social browser built around Facebook, realtime feeds, and faster search..posted by varmas---->>>.www.realtwister.blogspot.com.
Friday, March 30, 2012
- Delhi Daredevils v/s Deccan Chargers moves from Saturday 14th April 2012 (4:00 pm) in Delhi to Thursday 19th April 2012 (4:00 pm) in Delhi
- Deccan Chargers v/s Pune Warriors India on Tuesday 1st May 2012 (4:00 pm) moves from Hyderabad to Cuttack (4:00 pm).
- Deccan Chargers v/s Delhi Daredevils moves from Thursday 19th April 2012 (4:00 pm) in Cuttack to Thursday 10th May 2012 in Hyderabad (4:00 pm).
- The Play-off match to be played on Tuesday 22nd May 2012 has been shifted from the M. Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru to the MCA Stadium, Pune.
- The Play-off match on Wednesday 23rd May 2012 will be played at the M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru.
The event will be held from April 4 to May 27 with the inaugural match to be played in Chennai. But according to the new IPL schedule, the opening ceremony will be held a day before the inaugural game i.e. on April 3rd.
According to the IPL 2012 schedule, the nine teams in the fray will play 16 league matches each (eight matches at home and eight away).
There will also be an additional four playoff matches, including the final, which will take the total tally of games in the IPL 2012 to 76.
The number of matches has been increased by two games from 74 to 76. Last year, 10 teams were divided into two groups of five each by draw of lots.
There were 70 league matches plus four playoff games in a complicated system with each team playing the same number of matches (14 matches).
In accordance to the new IPL rules, teams participating in IPL 2012 can have up to 33 players per squad from the existing number of 30. Now the IPL team can also have 11 foreign players in their squad instead of 10 in the IPL 2011 edition.
The Ninja Gaiden franchise is a bit of an anomaly in today's gaming world. A classic NES franchise that seemingly died off in the 16-bit era, only to be revived on the original Xbox in grand fashion, followed by a success of updates and sequels. It's not often that a game series can lay dormant for so long, only to return so triumphantly, but, with Team Ninja at the helm, the new games pushed the boundaries of the ninja subgenre. While the classic titles and the ones adapted for modern console generations have very little in common, there were two ties that bind them; the main character, Dragon Ninja Ryu Hayabusa, and their patience crippling difficulty. Only one of those returns in the series' latest release,Ninja Gaiden 3.
After a terrorist group lays siege on Great Britain and holds the Prime Minister hostage, their only demand is to bring them the famed Ryu Hayabusa. Always ready to step into the role of hero, Hayabusa obliges, thus beginning another twisted tale of deceit, brutality, and (most importantly) lots and lots of sword slashing. As the plot unfolds, it turns out the nefarious corporation LOA is involved, with the brains of the operation being a mysterious masked man, claiming to be a modern day alchemist. It's up to Ryu, and his small support team, to investigate before a final calamity is released on humanity in seven days.
Friday, March 23, 2012
Story: The story is about love, misunderstanding and learning from the mistakes to get ahead in life. The story is about two youngsters – Sri (Srinivas) and a girl Rajni. Sri is in love with Rajni. He is ready to do anything for her. Rajni, on the other hand, is not in love with Sri but with another guy. Sri helps Rajni financially but she takes the money and runs away with another guy. This naturally comes as a big shock to Sri. He is totally dejected. Sri now wows never to fall in love or trust any girl.
Friday, March 16, 2012
- Tax payer exemption limit to be raised to Rs 200,000 from Rs 180,000.
- Income Tax at 10% for Rs 2-5 lakh
- No change in corporate tax rates
- Cars to attract ad valorem rate of 27 per cent
- Customs duty on import of parts of aircraft, tyres and testing equipment fully exempted
- Withholding tax on power, airlines, road and bridges, ports and shipyard, fertilisers, dams and affordable houses lowered to 5 pc from 20 pc for 3 years
- Full exemption from basic customs duty for equipment for road and highway construction.
- Import of equipment for fertilizer plants fully exempt from customs duty for three years.
- Standard excise duty rate raised from 10 per cent to 12 per cent.
- Service tax to yield additional revenue of Rs 18,650 crore.
- All services except 17 in the negative list to be brought under service tax net.
- Rs 193,407 crore provision made for defence services in 2012-13.
- Rs 3,915 crore to be spent on National Rural Livelihood Mission.
- Rs 1000 crore to be provided for National Skill Development Corporation in 2012-13
- Interest subvention of 7 pc to women self groups for loans up to Rs 3 lakh, additional 3 pc for those making timely repayment.
- Rs 20,822 crore earmarked for National Rural Health Mission against Rs 18,115 crore this year
- Rs 20,000 cr to be spent on rural infrastructure development, including Rs 5,000 cr for creating warehousing facilities.
- Agriculture credit target to be raised by Rs 100,000 cr to Rs 5,75,000 cr, says FM
- Additional 3 per cent interest subvention to farmers for promptly repaying their dues
- Rs 15,850 cr to be allocated to Integrated Child Development Scheme in 2012-13 as against Rs 10,000 cr this fiscal.
- Allocation for rural drinking water and sanitation scheme increased from Rs 11,000 cr in FY 12 to Rs 14,000 cr in 2012-13.
- National Backward Region Grant scheme outlay raised by 22 per cent to Rs 12,040 crore
- Government to set up Rs 5000 crore venture fund for MSME sector.
- India will become self-sufficient in urea production in five years, says FM
- External commercial borrowings to the extent of USD one billion to be allowed for aviation sector for next year.
- Infrastructure investment in 12th Plan to go up to Rs 50 lakh crore; half of it to come from pvt sector: FM
- Govt to double tax free bonds for infrastructure financing to Rs 60,000 crore in next FY: Pranab
- 8,800-km of highways to be developed under National Highway Development Project in 2012-13: FM
- Rs 15,888 cr to be provided for capitalisation of public sector and regional rural banks and NABARD
- Microfin institution regulation bill, natl housing bank regulation bill, reg bank regulation bill and public debt management bill this session.
- Rs 15,888 cr to be provided for capitalisation of public sector and regional rural banks and NABARD.
- Rs 10000 crore of tax fee bonds for power sector
- To allow ECB funding to finance working capital needs of airlines
- To become self sufficient in urea production in next 5 years
- Share of manufacturing in GDP will be increased
- To allow ECB to fund part finance power rupee debt
- Oil and gas pipelines to be eligible for viable gap funding
- Inflation & current account deficit to come down next year
- Focus on removing infrastructure bottlenecks
- IPO equity offer above Rs 10 crore will have to be made electronically in capital market reforms.
- Government to raise Rs 30,000 crore in 2012-13 from disinvestment of stake in PSUs.
- Income Tax deduction of 50 per cent on investments of up to Rs 50,000 in savings scheme named after Rajiv Gandhi.
- Efforts to arrive at broadbased consensus with state governments on allowing FDI in multibrand retail up to 51 per cent, says FM
- Ensure rapid rise in private investment
- Frame policies that trigger domestic demand recovery
- India's GDP to grow by 7.6 per cent in 2012-13; plus, minus 0.25 per cent
- India's GDP to grow by 6.9 per cent in 2011-12
- Economy is now turning around, manufacturing appears to be on revival
- Headline inflation to moderate further in next few months
- We have to expedite decisions to improve delivery systems
- Have to accelerate the pace of reforms
- Numerous economic indicators suggest economy is turning around
- Govt to fully provide for food subsidy and food security act in 2012-13.
- Pilot project for direct transfer of subsidiary for kerosene has been initiated in Alwar, Rajasthan.
- To implement DTC at the earliest
- To bring down subsidy to 1.7 % of GDP in the next 3 years
- To roll out computerized scheme for fertilizer subsidy transfer
- Significant slowdown in growth over the last two years
- To address black money, corruption in public life
- To enhance supply side; cut infra bottlenecks
- To focus on domestic demand, raise private investment
- Manufacturing sector appears to be on a revival path
- Needs to improve supply side management of economy
- Fiscal deficit rose due to subsidy
- High crude oil prices hit growth, averaged $115/bbl in 2011-12
- ‘NO TAX’ for income below Rs.2 Lakh
- 10% for taxable income of Rs.2-5 Lakh
- 20% tax slab for income in the range of Rs.5-10 Lakh &
- 30% tax bracket for above Rs.10 lakh taxable income.