Flipkart Add

GOOGLE SEARCH

Custom Search

Amazon Add

Friday, March 18, 2011

Vogel iPad WallMount review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Vogel's iPad accessories: The WallMount, CarMount and TableMountOh no, not another iPad accessory that I'll struggle to find a use for...
Admittedly, that was my first thought when Vogel's iPad wall mount landed on my desk. After all, why on earth would you want to go to the trouble of mounting your device on a wall?
So whilst I went about my daily business, in the back of my mind I was trying to imagine how I could possibly utilise it.Vogel's iPad WallMount: Easy to assemble
This accessory is a mount and cover system all in one - so you can protect your iPad as well as 'hang' it anywhere you choose. 
The pack is easy to assemble and comes with a lightweight connector which allows the mount to be connected to Vogel's other products: the CarMount and TableMount. 
The first step though is to attach your iPad to the base cover - fairly simple, it just snaps into place. Vogel's iPad accessories: The WallMount, CarMount and TableMount
Then you attach your connector and fit to whichever wall you desire after using adhesive or screws. In my case, the kitchen was the best option so I could refer to the iPad while reading my recipe.
An added bonus is that the connector allows you to rotate your device 360 degrees. 
While a wall mount for the iPad had limited use for me, I'd be more likely to buy the CarMount (it can be attached to the front headrest so a back seat passenger can use it) and the TableMount (it comes with a stand).

Vogel's iPad WallMount: Easy to assemble

0 comments:

click here

flag counter

free counters

RECENT POSTS!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

select your own job!!!

Jobs by Careerjet

You May Also Like These........!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons