Flipkart Add

GOOGLE SEARCH

Custom Search

Amazon Add

Friday, March 4, 2011

CCL: Friendly match on March 5



CCL: Friendly match on March 5As a curtain raiser to the forthcoming T20 cricket tournament 'Celebrity Cricket League' (CCL) to be
held in June between 4 teams: Bollywood (Mumbai Heroes), Tollywood (Telugu Tigers), Kollywood (Tamil Superstars) and Sandalwood (Bangalore Stars), a friendly match is organised this Sunday (March 5) at Vizag, the Tollywood team's captain Victory Venkatesh said in his blog.
"I have played a lot of cricket in my school days in Don Bosco and in Loyola College in Chennai. I was an all-rounder and I have also been part of teams that have played friendlies with the likes of Sachin and Kumble in their younger days. Though I don't really get to practise now, I hope I and my team will put up a good performance," Venky further wrote.

Salman Khan is the mentor of the Mumbai Heroes, while Suneil Shetty is the captain. Manchu Vishnuvardhan is Tollywood team's owner, while Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Tapasee are the brand ambassadors. Suriya will lead the Tamil team, owned by Nadigar Sangam (Artists' Association). Puneet Rajkumar is the captain of the Kannada Team.

0 comments:

click here

flag counter

free counters

RECENT POSTS!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

select your own job!!!

Jobs by Careerjet

You May Also Like These........!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons