Flipkart Add

GOOGLE SEARCH

Custom Search

Amazon Add

Friday, April 8, 2011

hansika up comming with 5 movies this year !!!!!!!!!!


Hansika turns busy with bunch of films in hand
Signing 5 films at a time is not a joke for any actress. One needs to plan his/her dates perfectly so as not to clash with each other. In this line teenage beauty Hansika, who presently has 2 Telugu films and 3 Tamil films in her kitty has planned her dates for all her 5 films perfectly. After ‘Seetarama Kalyanam Lankalo’ the actress was not seen on Telugu screen for more than a year. Now she is presently doing ‘Kandireega’ in Telugu with Ram as her co-star. The duo had earlier acted in ‘Maska’.

Speaking about her past and present film career Hansika said, “My last film in Telugu has disappointed me a lot. Hence I took pretty long gap. I was infact waiting for good opportunity to regain my lost glory. In the mean time I got 3 films at a time in Tamil even before my first film got released. And I signed them all only because they were all good projects. You know, the Tamil audience address me as ‘Chinna Khusboo’. My debut film in Tamil ‘Mapillai’ is gong to get released this Friday. I’m very relaxed only because I’m confident about the film. It’s a very good film, a mass entertainer and I’m sure it will become a big hit. I’m sure to reach the Tamil audience through this film. My other films in Tamil are ‘Engeyam Kaadal’, ‘Velayudham’ and ‘Oru Kaal Oru Kannadi’. All 3 will be released in this year only and they are all from big banners. While my first film is from AGS Entertainments, the 2nd is from OscarPictures and the 3rd from Red Giant Pictures banner.”
She also informed, “My two films in Telugu are also under the big banners. ‘Kandireega’ is being produced by Bellamkonda Suresh under Sri Sai Ganesh Productions Pvt Ltd., and my 2nd film ‘O My Friend’ is being produced by Dil Raju under Sri Venkateswara Creations banner. Both these films will also be released in this year only. And my roles in both the films are quite interesting. So altogether I’ve 6 releases in this year only, hence 2011 is my year.”
When asked how she is managing the pressure of doing 6 films at a time she answered, “I’m 19 now and I decided to work hard at this age. This is not the age to relax right! So I love working for 365 days. I’m enjoying being busy. Since I’m doing Telugu and Tamil films simultaneously, I’m often moving from Hyderabad to Chennai.”

0 comments:

click here

flag counter

free counters

RECENT POSTS!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

select your own job!!!

Jobs by Careerjet

You May Also Like These........!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons