Flipkart Add

GOOGLE SEARCH

Custom Search

Amazon Add

Friday, December 10, 2010

Love story of a young man

Love story of a young man:

I used to be like this?
 
But after a one nice morning..............click read more for lots of fun
 
 








I met a gal?




she was like this... 














Together, we were like this ?








I gave her gifts  like this?

When she accepted my proposal, I was like this?




I used to talk to her all night like this












and at office used to do this... 









When my friends saw my gal friend, they stared like this?



and I used to react like this?



BUT on Valentine Day, she gave red roses to someone else like this?









AND, I was like this?









Which later led to this.











I felt like doing this...
I started doing this

And this

0 comments:

click here

flag counter

free counters

RECENT POSTS!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

select your own job!!!

Jobs by Careerjet

You May Also Like These........!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Sweet Tomatoes Printable Coupons